Your new role
Are you looking for your first role in accounts? Our client, HSKS Greenhalgh, is looking to recruit a Trainee Accounts Technician in their Derby office, with some occasional travel to other office locations.
HSKS Greenhalgh are a Midlands based independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors who specialise in working with high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs and growing owner-managed businesses.
If you are looking to start your study in AAT or if you are part AAT qualified, then this role could be for you.
What you’ll do
The purpose of the role is to undertake training in accountancy and to provide a high level of professional service to our clients.
The successful candidate will willing to study AAT and have the ability to learn on the job whilst undertaking a variety of duties including:
- The production of financial statements from client books and records
- To undertake a range of other basic accounting, taxation and administrative duties
- Maintain effective communication with other team members and managers
- To carry out other duties as may from time to time be reasonable requested by a manager or Director, commensurate with the experience of the post holder
What you’ll need to succeed
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs equivalent to grades 9 – 4 including English and Maths
- A Levels would be desirable
- High degree of numeracy
- IT literate with a good level of knowledge with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Appreciation of working to deadlines and budgets
- High level of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Team player who shows initiative
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com
Hello People Solutions, are Human Resource Consultants for this client and act as an internal HR contact. We are not a recruitment agency.