Systems Trainer / Customer Support – WFH
Full time (will consider part time for the right candidate)
Your new role
webCRM UK creates cloud-based CRM systems which make it easy to organise sales, marketing and service and integrates different processes within a business. They live and breathe to make CRM a success in businesses. webCRM UK has won a number of awards for high levels of customer service, which is achieved by working closely with clients, understanding needs and ensuring delivery.
Right now, our client, webCRM, is looking to recruit an experienced Systems Trainer / Customer Support to join their team. You will predominantly be working remotely, 37.5 hours per week.
What you’ll do
You will be working as part of a small team, and you will be responsible for:
- Providing high-quality training to internal and external candidates
- Helping to develop and maintain training collateral material
- Helping to monitor and evaluate the training programs effectiveness.
- Provide 1st line assistance to our existing customers
- Working proactively with the company customer retention process
What you’ll need to succeed
Have the ability to plan, multi-task and manage your time effectively
- Extensive experience within an Account Management or Training role.
- Experience of delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- To be equipped with traditional and modern training methods
- Have the ability adapt your communication skill and keep things simple.
- Working knowledge of web and Office technologies
- Appreciation of working to deadlines
- High level of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to work and be a self starter
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com
Hello People Solutions, are Human Resource Consultants for this client and act as an internal HR contact. We are not a recruitment agency. Closing date: 16th May 2021