Your new role
Are you looking for a new challenge? Our client, Coriel Ltd is looking for a Software Developer to join the team at their office in Castle Donington.
Coriel is a fast-growing IoT systems integration company delivering, software, hardware and services to industries such as; rail, logistics supply chain, retail and others. Their solutions help industry connect their physical assets and products to the digital world using RFID and IoT. Their innovative turn-key solutions deliver visibility of products and assets using cutting edge technologies and drive business improvements and cost savings.
What you’ll do
Coriel needs someone who is passionate and ambitious to join the software team where they will:
- Be willing to learn new skills relating to both internal projects and evolving technologies and trends.
- Use your existing and gained software skills to help deliver products and services to customers.
- Participate in the development of new products and services.
- Collaborate with other business units in developing the working environment, ideas, marketing, business improvement.
What you’ll need to succeed
Working at part of a team you will be ambitious and thrive on learning new skills and technologies; you need to be a good communicator who is confident working with customers on a variety of projects.
You will need to have a degree or equivalent qualification in computer science related subjects and some of the software skills listed below.
- Mobile Development (Android, React Native, IOS etc)
- Knowledge and awareness of integration technologies, e.g. REST-APIs, MQTT
- Test Driven development and agile software methodologies
- Backend Database development (e.g. node express, mongo, SQL)
- Experience with internet of thing technologies (e.g. RFID, BLE, IOT platforms etc.)
- Emerging technologies -e.g. Blockchain, AI/ML, Data Visualisation, AR/VR
- Linux OS command line familiarity
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV together with a covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
Hello People Solutions, are Human Resource Consultants for this client and act as an internal HR contact. We are not a recruitment agency.