Your new role
Are you looking for a new challenge in accountancy? Our client, HSKS Greenhalgh is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team at their office in Nottingham with some occasional travel to other office locations.
HSKS Greenhalgh are a Midlands based independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors who specialise in working with high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs and growing owner-managed businesses.
The role will be working as part of the Business Services team in Nottingham. The ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience of accounts preparation including VAT
- Minimum AAT (or equivalent) qualified
- Excellent advanced Excel skills,
- Knowledge of Sage One, Sage Line 50 and Xero
- Experience preparing management accounts
You will also need
- High degree of numeracy
- IT literate with a good level of knowledge with Microsoft Office
- Appreciation of working to deadlines and budgets
- High level of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who shows initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and flexible approach
If you think you have what it takes, can deliver to a high standard and have a can-do attitude, then we would like to hear from you.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com
Hello People Solutions, are Human Resource Consultants for this client and act as an internal HR contact. We are not a recruitment agency.