A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing HR Consultancy business!
Who we are
We are a growing outsourced HR Consultancy business based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, providing HR and employment support to SMEs. Our ethos is reassurance and providing peace of mind to clients whilst ensuring quality of service is always 100%.
We are building a modern workplace, and we always believe in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress, to when you work, where you work, and how often you holiday (we have open holiday).
After a successful period of growth, we are on the lookout for an experienced HR Consultant that fits into our way of thinking.
What you’ll do
As a Hello People Solutions, HR Consultant, you will be delivering first class HR solutions to a variety of businesses on a wide range of employment issues. HR offers variety and challenges, and this role is no different, it will definitely keep you on your toes!
Reporting directly to the MD, you will have exposure to progression opportunities and be part of the ongoing success of the business.
Key Responsibilities (Account Management)
- Design and deliver a range of client HR initiatives / Consultancy services
- Acting as the first point of contact for all operational HR employment advice and HR queries, including employee relations matters (absence management, disciplinaries, grievances, Redundancy, dispute resolution) building long term relationships
- Implementing a variety of projects on behalf of our clients i.e. reward and recognition, benefit reviews, wellbeing incentives
- Providing bespoke compliance documents for clients as and when required
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment processes for all roles, on behalf of our clients
- Liaise directly with clients across the UK ensuring the client has everything they need to manage their people effectively in relation to HR Administration, Recruitment and HR Consultancy providing that first-class service and commercial advice
- Developing procedures and policies to fit with our clients’ needs and legislative requirements.
- Highlight HR business opportunities that clients would benefit from
- Attending onsite meetings (as and when required) and when we can!
Key Responsibilities (Hello People Solutions)
- Serving as a strategic partner to the MD, you will be determining the most effective and efficient way to execute our HR strategies.
- Supporting and mentoring the junior members of the team
- Help to maintain content on the website and social media (including newsletters)
- Facilitate and contribute to HR webinars, HR hot topics
What you’ll need to succeed
We are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude, professional and able to build relationships easily (either over the phone or face to face). Ideally, you should have:
- Level 5 CIPD (or working towards it) as well as evidence of continuous professional development.
- Demonstrable track record within a professional HR environment preferable within an SME environment
- Demonstrate a proactive and forward-thinking attitude with the ability to spot future challenges and take appropriate action;
- Proactive, confident, with proven communication skills, and the confidence to influence decisions;
- Strong HR generalise experience at either a HRBP or Manager level, ideally within a Professional Services or HR Consultancy environment, although this is not essential;
- Knowledge of international employment law and payroll would be desired
- Commercially focused
- You must be able to work with minimal supervision and manage your own workload but above all you will need to be ‘a doer’.
What’s in it for you…
Our approach is simple – we love what we do, and we do what we love, providing first class solutions. Putting our people and clients at the centre of our why. That’s why we offer things like:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Open holidays – yes, you read that correctly! As much holiday as you like (we will explain)
- No dress code – “dress for your day”
- Health Cash plan
Do you fit?
Our values are at the heart of what we do at Hello People Solutions and it is important we recruit like-minded individuals into our team.
|Keeping it Simple||– No jargon, keeping it simple, stupid|
|Make something better, today||– We are passionate, we love tough problems and new challenges, when faced with a hurdle, we jump.|
|Play for each other||– We are a team. That means we show up for each other, and act with empathy and integrity|
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please click on this link to apply : HR Consultant