A fantastic opportunity for an HR Co-Ordinator to join a fast-growing HR Consultancy business!
Salary: £20,000 to £21,500 based on experience
Hours: Full time, 35 hours a week, will consider part time hours for the right person (4 days per week)
Location: Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Who we are
We are a dynamic HR Consultancy business based in the Toll Bar House Business Centre, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, we provide HR and employment law support to SMEs covering multiple industries. We are a small business but have ambitious plans for the future!
We are building a modern workplace, and we always believe in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress, to when you work, where you work, and how often you holiday (we have open holiday).
We have a range retained and pay as you go clients range across a variety of industries, we take pride in helping them deliver impact through their people and we are looking for committed people to help us continue on our journey
What you’ll do
As a member of the Hello People Solutions team, you will be delivering first class HR support on a range of projects and services for our clients and the Hello People Solutions business.
Supporting the HR Advisor and the Director with all the administration and co-ordination activities.
- Supporting the HR Function to provide the best support possible to the business and clients, so strong organisational and administration skills are a must
- Assisting the Director and HR Advisor to proactively support clients and to develop and deliver their HR Solutions.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors, ensuring a professional service is always given
- To undertake research in key areas as required, including target clients as instructed by the Director
- Prepare and issue of offer of employment and new starter packs, tracking and checking receipt of new starter paperwork in a timely manner.
- Assist and support the onboarding and probation process liaising with the HR Advisor accordingly.
- Undertaking the administration of clients benefit schemes
- Co-ordinating loyalty and birthday gifts on behalf of clients
- Telephone call handling and diary management
- Co-ordinating the leavers process, including final pay calculations, preparing final holiday calculations, preparing and issuing letters and administering exist interviews
- Maintaining our clients HR system (BreatheHR) ensuring data is correct, probationary periods are completed and right to work checks are in order and verified
- Preparing monthly management information / operational reports for our clients.
- Collating payroll information on a monthly basis
- Creating template letters, forms, and procedures for use with our existing clients.
- Assisting with adhoc HR project work as instructed by the MD
- Support the MD and HR Advisor with employee relations issues, including collating documentation and note taking during disciplinary/grievance hearings.
- First point of contract for facilitating HR / Training workshops
Key Responsibilities (Recruitment)
- Managing the shared Recruitment inbox, responding to email enquiries, using your initiative where necessary.
- Undertaking administrative responsibilities associated with the recruitment process, including monitoring advertisements, recording, tracking and respondent to applications. Working with the HR Advisor
- Managing LinkedIn recruiter account and job board accounts
- Liaising and supporting candidates with the interview process
- Arranging interviews, drafting offer paperwork, including offer letters and contracts and making offers to successful candidates
Key Responsibilities (fun stuff)
- Researching HR and Employment Law topics – creating the go to space for our clients
- Help to maintain content on the website and social media
What you’ll need to succeed
We are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude, professional and able to build relationships easily (either over the phone or face to face). Ideally, you should have:
- A minimum of 2 years experiences working within an office / HR environment in a HR Administration capacity
- Ideally qualified to CIPD level 3 although this is not essential
- High attention to detail and experience of handling confidential information
- Understanding of HR processes, with the ability to put new processes in place and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong administration, organisational and communication skills and a desire to deliver outstanding customer service
- Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
- You must be able to work with minimal supervision and manage your own workload but above all you will need to be ‘a doer’.
What’s in it for you…
Our approach is simple – we love what we do, and we do what we love, providing first class solutions. Putting our people and clients at the centre of our why. That’s why we offer things like:
- Bonus structure
- Open holidays – yes, you read that correctly! As much holiday as you like (we will explain)
- No dress code – “dress for your day”
- Onsite parking
- Lots of costa coffee 😊
- Cakes… fat Fridays
Do you fit?
Our values are at the heart of what we do at Hello People Solutions and it is important we recruit like-minded individuals into our team.
Keeping it Simple
– No jargon, keeping it simple, stupid
Make something better, today
– We are passionate, we love tough problems and new challenges, when faced with a hurdle, we jump.
Play for each other
– We are a team. That means we show up for each other, and act with empathy and integrity
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role and you have what it takes, please apply here APPLY NOW