Your new role
Due to a high volume of growth and continued expansion of the business, our client, Surepak, is looking for experienced Conversion Operators (approx 4 in total) to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Located in Sherwood Business Park, Surepak is the leading industry expert in producing high-tech food and non-food packaging to an exceptional standard.
Working Monday to Friday on a rotational 2-shift pattern of Mornings and Afternoons
What you’ll do
As an integral part of their existing conversion team, you will be responsible for the operation of machinery to ensure efficiencies are maximized and downtime is minimized. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring quality standards are met and that maintenance and cleaning tasks are carried out correctly and in line with planned maintenance schedules.
- Maintain Production and Quality
- Ensure finished product is packaged and palletised
- Segregate and removal of scrap product
- Complete production records by order requirement
- Assist in loading of the mother reels
- Assist with job make-ready and changeover.
- Move pallets to wrapping post using hand pallet truck
- Dispose of waste and floor sweepings
- Maintain housekeeping and hygiene standards
- Carries out duties in accordance with legal requirements ie: Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
What you’ll need to succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals that have a background in manufacturing, warehouse or production. Experience of conversion would be preferable, though not essential, as training will be provided.
- Self motivated and has the ability to work with minimal supervision
- High levels of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Quality conscious
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritise, organize and follow through
- Ability to work well with others as part of an established team
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please apply by clicking on the link and sending your CV together with a covering letter. Apply
Hello People Solutions, are Human Resource Consultants for this client and act as an internal HR contact. We are not a recruitment agency.