BRC Compliance Co-ordinator
Your new role
Located on Sherwood Business Park, Surepak is a leading industry expert in producing high-tech food and non-food packaging to an exceptional standard. Surepak support blue chip companies with products that find their way to many of the large store groups.
What you’ll do
Providing hands on technical support to Surepak to ensure that their compliance with the BRC IOP standard is maintained.
- All aspects of the annual BRC audit, ensuring compliance to the BRC IOP standard – completing the annual review and addressing all non-conformances.
- Completion of supplier register, carrying out supplier audits and trials on site and co-ordinating supplier and customer review/visits
- Support and coach all staff in relation to BRC, and understanding and all requirements
- Investigate incidences of non-conformance and customer complaints and ensure that the corrective and preventative actions are followed up
- Provide support in relation to Health and Safety, including COVID risk assessments and staff inductions
- Maintain and develop our quality systems, thereby maintaining the certification status of the factory, including document control, pest control, laundry and PPE
- Co-ordinating internal audits and systems to comply with Quality and Hygiene requirements
- To include hygiene & glass audits, and internal audits for quality
- Reviewing and co-ordinating the site HACCP systems and ensuring that they are updated in line with any changes to site operations
What you’ll need to succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual that has a background in compliance. Although experience in a similar role would be preferable, this is not essential as training will be given, along with funding to fulfil the necessary qualification to become a BRC IOP auditor.
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work with minimal supervision
- High levels of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Quality conscious
- HACCP experience (although not essential)
- Pest control knowledge
- Quality / Quality control knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience of working within a food production environment
- Excellent IT skills (including Excel, Word and Outlook)
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please apply by clicking on the link and sending your CV together with a covering letter. Apply
Hello People Solutions, are Human Resource Consultants for this client and act as an internal HR contact. We are not a recruitment agency.
Closing Date: 30th April 2021.