Your new role
Are you looking for a new challenge and have the ability to ‘churn out’ work? Our client, HSKS Greenhalgh is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team based in Nottingham City Centre with some occasional travel to other office locations.
HSKS Greenhalgh are a Midlands based independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors who specialise in working with high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs and growing owner-managed businesses.
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday (36.25 hours per week), with the opportunity to work flexibility.
What you’ll do
Providing general bookkeeping for a range of different clients, the role will be working as part of the Business Services team and will involve:
- Enter sales and purchase invoices
- Enter bank transactions
- Monthly reconciliation of bank, sales ledger, purchase ledger
- Complete VAT returns on Sage/ Xero
- Prepare management accounts
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience of Sage and / or Xero
- Two years working in an Accountancy practice
- High degree of numeracy
- IT literate with a good level of knowledge with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Appreciation of working to deadlines and budgets
- High level of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who shows initiative
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Professional and flexible approach
- Willingness to travel as client contact is essential
You do not need to have an accounts qualification and can be QBE.
If you think you have what it takes, can deliver to a high standard and have a can-do attitude, then we would like to hear from you.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV together with a covering letter (outlining your salary expectations) by clinking on this link Apply Here
Closing date: Monday 23rd November 2020
No agencies at this time, thank you.
Hello People Solutions are Human Resource Consultants for this client and act as an internal HR contact. We are not a recruitment agency.
For further information on how we handle our data visit https://hellopeoplesolutions.com/vacancies/