Providing HR professional solutions for the past 18 years, within both owner-managed small businesses and large corporate business, our professional and extremely experienced consultants can:
- Support your existing HR staff.
- Provide a completely outsourced HR department.
- Ensure you remain compliant with the ever-changing and complex employment law.
- Handle unexpected issues and emergencies.
We can offer either:
- A standard fixed fee, pay-as-you-go basis to offer maximum flexibility to our clients.
- Flexible HR pre-paid hours at a discounted hourly rate for clients who anticipate regular telephone legal advice.
- For maximum security and highest cost-effectiveness, our retained services are for clients who require the full spectrum of HR support provided at a fixed monthly payment.
HR for SME and small businesses
Whether you run an established SME or are starting a new business venture, we have the HR package for you.
Hello People Solutions will provide you with all the HR documentation that your business needs – meaning that you can be confident of meeting your legal requirement as an employer.
We take the time to develop an understanding of your requirements, your key aims and goals and we will be able to tailor a service that is appropriate for your business, giving you the guidance that you need.
Our services include:
- An upfront one-off cost.
- Start-up policies and procedures, including discipline and grievance, sickness and absence management.
- Contract documents, terms and conditions, offer letters and policies for asylum and immigration.
- New employee documents, new starter forms, induction checklists, reference request templates and more.
- Two hours of HR consultancy to use as and when you require.
retained HR service
Our retained HR service provides you with comprehensive HR support: all the documents you need and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your business is protected.
Our unlimited retained HR service includes:
- An agreed monthly fee.
- Unlimited expert advice and support.
- Start-to-end employment documentation, including contracts of employment and handbooks.
- HR health checks to keep your business protected.
- Legal updates.
Prices vary depending upon the size of your business, but for as little as £120 a month you could have all of the above!
free HR & employment law advice
Do you have a HR-related issue affecting your business?
It might be that you need reassurance that you are acting in the right way, or it could be that an employment issue is more complex than you originally thought. By offering a free 30 minute consultation we aim to demonstrate our expertise and find a solution.
In most cases the advice that we provide on, 30 minutes will be all that you require. However, if your situation should take longer than this time to resolve then we can advise you on what your next steps should be